Monday, September 2, 2013

Photo-a-Day Challenge September 2nd

Ok...Day 2 of the Photo-a-Day Challenge.  Today's word is Labor Day....so I thought it only fitting that I post a picture of my two favorite boys "laboring" away in the kitchen!  They're making healthy no-bake cookies using BeachBody's Shakeology Chocolate Health Shake powder.  The recipe was so easy just shake powder, peanut butter, honey, and oatmeal!  It was super rich!



The other labor of love going on in our house today was my sweet boy working diligently on a 150 piece puzzle...a round puzzle?  Really?  There goes my strategy of doing the outside pieces first!  That didn't seem to stop him though!  He's an amazing puzzle maker!  I need to find some inexpensive places to buy puzzles or I'm going to be really broke before long!


I loved having an extra day to spend with my family this Labor Day weekend!  We spent over 3 1/2 hours at the Children's Museum this afternoon!


#CFCSeptember

No comments:

Post a Comment