Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Morning Meeting Greetings

One of the things I am horrible about when I do Morning Meeting is mixing up the greetings I use! I kind of find myself always drawn to just a couple of them. I've been wanting to take the time to create a little book of greetings so that I could have a handy, dandy set of cards with a greeting on each card. Although these greetings are not my original ideas, I have modified some of them. I've also made them all uniform and easy to print. Most of the ideas came from Origins and my teacher friends. I didn't use all of the ideas on the Origins website and they also have ideas for activities, acknowledgements, etc. so if you're looking for more ideas, check them out!

Here's the cover page for the cards:



Here's an example of one of the greetings:



If you want to purchase these go to TeachersPayTeachers.

I would appreciate any constructive feedback as I am new to selling and want to improve my products as needed.

5 comments:

  1. One of our school family jobs is the greeter. I have wooden shaped that I bought at Hobby Lobby that we use as symbols for our greetings. The kiddos can even brainstorm how they think that greeting should look like. =)

    The kiddos love the greetings. =)

    I am happy to be your 1st follower and a Texas teacher too! I would love for you to come and visit me when you get the chance.


    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete
  2. Howdy, Heather! Thanks for following my blog. As one of the first five people to follow AND comment on my Blog you get the product for free! I've emailed it to you!

    See you around!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE!!! How cute...what a sweet way to start the day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Lyndsey! Are you familiar with Responsive Classroom? If not, I highly recommend reading The Morning Meeting Book by Roxann Kriete. Their website is http://www.responsiveclassroom.org and the website for this specific book is: http://www.responsiveclassroom.org/product/morning-meeting-book.

    Also, I sent you a message asking for your email so I can send you you this resource for free, as you were one of the first five people to post and follow me!

    Happy teaching!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks super cute!!!

    ReplyDelete