Saturday, July 20, 2013
I honestly don't know why this took me so long to complete! First I had to figure out what jobs I wanted students doing in the classroom. Then I had to figure out how to change those jobs into jobs with titles that were more sports oriented to go with this year's sports theme. Next I had to figure out background paper, which I ended up making myself....first time I've done that, and hopefully one of the last! Finally I had to write up the descriptions and put it all together. It doesn't sound like much, but with 2 children, teaching college courses, and keeping up on my household chores it literally took me over a week to complete this silly thing! Now of course I worked on other things, but STILL!! I think they turned out pretty well....I still need to make the student name cards, but that should be fairly easy! I've got the templates made for those and will just need to type in students' names!
Here's what a couple of the job cards look like:
And here are the cards that I'll use for the students. On the first day of school, I'll let them pick which color, sport, and boy/girl they want for their own card.