Friday, August 2, 2013

Morning Meeting Greetings

In anticipation of Monday's freebie linky hosted by the Organized Classroom...
I know there are so many of us out there who are doing Morning Meetings in our classrooms!  I don't know about you, but I find it so frustrating when I find myself doing the same greetings and activities day after day after day!  It's not like there aren't plenty of options out there, I just found it frustrating to take the time every week when I was planning to think of them!  So, finally I just took the time to find all the greetings I wanted to use in my classroom, I typed them up, printed them, matted them on cardstock, laminated them, and then I used a sharpie to number the backs of them.  Then I punched holes in the corners of the cards and put them on a binder ring.  I did two sets and keep one at school and one at home (because I do a lot of lesson planning there!)  Now, when I'm lesson planning I just write the number of the greeting I want to do that day, and I can go right to it on the ring.  It just works for me!  I'll try to remember to take a picture of it when I go back to school, but for now....if you would like a little taste of the greetings I use in my classroom, just click on the image below!  Please note the first time I tried my link I got an red error bar, but I just closed the red line and was able to download the file without issue. 
 
 
 
 
If you like love these greetings, I have 2 more sets, with 28 greetings each, in my Teachers Pay Teachers store.  You can check them out at Morning Meeting Greetings I and Morning Meeting Greetings II.  I'm also finishing up my morning meeting activities and you should see some of those up very soon!
 
If you are looking for more freebies check out Manic Monday at Classroom Freebies by clicking on the image below :D 

Classroom Freebies Manic Monday

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I hope you like the greetings! If so, I have more on TPT if you're interested!

      Delete